- Process Engineering
- Piping Engineering
- Architectural & Civil
- Mechanical Engineering
- Legacy Data Conversion
- Project Management
Architectural, Civil & Structural Engineering
Civil & Structural
Engineering is very
availability and cost of
Industrial Plots is
becoming crucial day by
day. Pan Gulf
design considering local
like seismic zones,
humidity, vibration etc.
Our team can provide
help from earthwork cut
& fill analysis to the
complete building design
Our structural team understands the importance of structural optimization which results in reduced capital expenditure and project duration. We have proficiency in Technological Structures like Process Plants, Pipe Racks, CONCRETE structures like Control Rooms, Sub Stations, etc.
Under Architectural, our focus points are as follows: (Architectural Services for Industrial Buildings)
• Safety: It is crucial that all buildings have safe construction and meet local building codes and zoning regulations. But this is even more important for industrial buildings, where there are often more dangers than the average home or office building. In most cases, an industrial facility features heavy machinery, dangerous chemicals, and other hazards. Good industrial building construction must keep safety in mind.
• Spatial Requirements: Designing buildings for people to move through them is one thing. Designing buildings that need to house inventory, allow for vehicles such as forklifts and loaders, as well as people to be able to move freely through them, is quite another.
• Other Industrial Requirements: Ventilation, storage racks, catwalks and other elements that do not often appear in other types of buildings are commonplace in industrial buildings.
Software used by Civil-Structural Team are like AutoCAD Civil 3D, Staad Pro, CADS RC, ROBOT, SAP 2000, SOFI CAD, ETABS, etc. Other software can also be used based on project requirements.
Under Civil-Structural Engineering, we offer following services:
• Preparation of Design Basis Document
• Design & Detailing for Building Foundations (Deep & Open Foundations)
• Design and Detailing for Concrete Structures & Structural Buildings
• Warehouse Design and Detailing
• Preparation of GA Drawings, Fabrication & Erection Drawings
• Optimized BOM Preparation
• Under Ground Utility Design and Detailing
• Rehabilitation of Buildings / Structures
• Life Assessment Audits for Structures
Under Infrastructure Development, we offer following services:
• Soil / Earthwork Cut & Fill Analysis
• Design & Detailing for Roads and Pavements
• Design & Detailing for Storm Water Management System
• Design & Detailing for Cross Country Pipelines
• Design & Detailing for Bridges & Culverts
• Plant Compound Wall Design & Detailing
• Design & Detailing for Water Retaining Structures