- 3D Modeling & Coordination
- Shop & Spool Drawing
- Quantity Take-off Services
- Value Engineering & Design
- As-Built Documentation
- Areas of Expertise
3D Modeling & Coordination
Our team consists of Architects, Engineers and Trade specialists with real-world construction experience. We can develop 3D models from scratch, add more information to working models or convert 2D drawings, mark-ups or laser point clouds to 3D models.
• Clash Detection & Reporting : As the models for various disciplines are created, Pan Gulf performs Clash Detection using industry leading software tools and generates customized Conflict Reports. These reports can be prepared and customized, trade-wise for individual parties to peruse and act upon.
• Resolution & Coordination support : Pan Gulf has capabilities to work with Architects, Engineers, General Contractors and various trade contractors to help them in clash resolution and implementation & incorporation of the agreed changes in the models to create coordinated models. This results in reduced number of RFIs and Change Orders.
• Constructability Review : Using BIM & VDC tools, Pan Gulf has the demonstrated ability to carry-out clash-checks for major clashes in Structural, Architectural and MEP systems and help General Contractors identify and report major issues at the project award stage itself. The identified issues can then be, if so required, fixed by Pan Gulf as the project progresses.