- 3D Modeling & Coordination
- Shop & Spool Drawing
- Quantity Take-off Services
- Value Engineering & Design
- As-Built Documentation
- Areas of Expertise
The project consists of two components: Brain Institute and Cancer Center with 10 Floors (Basement, First to 9th and Roof). PGT improvised overall shop drawings...More
3D Modeling & Coordination
Our team consists of Architects, Engineers and Trade specialists with real-world construction experience. We can develop 3D models from scratch, add more information to working models or convert 2D drawings, mark-ups or laser point clouds to 3D models.
• Clash Detection & Reporting : As the models for various disciplines are created, Pan Gulf performs Clash Detection using industry leading software tools and generates customized Conflict Reports. These reports can be prepared and customized, trade-wise for individual parties to peruse and act upon.
• Resolution & Coordination support : Pan Gulf has capabilities to work with Architects, Engineers, General Contractors and various trade contractors to help them in clash resolution and implementation & incorporation of the agreed changes in the models to create coordinated models. This results in reduced number of RFIs and Change Orders.
• Constructability Review : Using BIM & VDC tools, Pan Gulf has the demonstrated ability to carry-out clash-checks for major clashes in Structural, Architectural and MEP systems and help General Contractors identify and report major issues at the project award stage itself. The identified issues can then be, if so required, fixed by Pan Gulf as the project progresses.
"We received some good feedback for our trestle steel. As part of the Steel Team I want to recognize PGT also and your part and to share in our success. Well done PGT team. Please forward to all who helped make this possible on your end.! "
Structural Steel Fabricator based in State of Washington, US
"I am very pleased with your team’s thorough and dedicated detailing. You are regularly successful at meeting our deadline requests, providing professional, workable drawings and meeting budgets. Everyone, including yourself have been very organized and pleasant to work with. I am grateful for our acquaintance.! "
"The team works hard and is willing to put in extra effort to hid deadlines, even when they are given at short notice. They seem to have a great understanding of the job requirements and can therefore produce effective modeling, drawings, RFI, etc. It is a real pleasure to work with the Pangulf Team! "
Electrical Contractor and Building Technologies Integrator based out of the USA
"Working with Pan Gulf have been good so far, they are very responsible and very proactive. Obviously at this point of the Job, I am just able to provide feedback on detailing and fabrication stage. Once the erection process starts, I can have a better idea on how good and clear the drawings are for our erection crew"
Structural Steel Fabricator in the USA
"It will take time to get the quality of drawings to Excellent – part of the reason is that our Revit models have a very unique workflow and have to be modelled very specifically to support our AR/VR and Estimating/QTO requirements. "
BIM Consulting Firm based in the USA