As PGT, care about you and your family members.
PGT had scheduled the vaccine program on 15th June 2021 (Tuesday) for PGT
employees and their spouse. The venue, was Lodha I-Think Techno Campus (lobby
area). The vaccine drive was conducted by Jupiter Hospital, Thane.
The following were the highlights of this vaccination drive.
1. This new arrangement was an On-Site
arrangement and was held at Lodha I-Think Techno Campus.
2. The vaccination drive for PGT employees was 1 (One) day program.
3. This vaccination drive was fully funded by PGT for the benefits of PGT
employees and their spouse.
4. The vaccine shot given was Covishield.
5. The average time for a person to register at the On-Site registration desk
and walking out of the vaccination camp was 45 mins.
6. Employees were provided the PGT Corporate Uber service to come to the vaccine
site and back home.
7. At the vaccination camp at Lodha, the employee and their spouse followed
COViD appropriate protocols like wearing masks and sanitizing hands often and
maintaining physical distance.
PGT is committed to make workplaces safe and ensure that employees are less
vulnerable to the COViD risks. And since, vaccine is the only answer to this
pandemic situation, we got ourselves vaccinated. Keeping this in mind, PGT
advised those employees who were unable to avail the on-site vaccination due to
their present residing locations far off from Lodha I-Think Techno Campus,
Thane, or based at Pune / Chennai to get themselves and their spouses vaccinated
from centers which are nearby to their residence at the soonest.