Career @ PGT
Connect With HR
Current Opportunities @ PGT
Qualification :BE/Diploma in Civil /Mech. Engg
Experience: 6 to 8 years experience of complex modeling on US Structural Steel Detailing
Projects : Commercial & Industrial. In depth knowledge of connections, AISC Codes, exp of modeling on complex structures like stadiums, high rise and other complex commercial structures is essential.
ITI with 12 to 15 years strong experience may also be considered.
Qualification :BE/Diploma in in Civil / Mech. Engg.
Experience: 6 to 8 years experience of checking of US Structural Steel Detailing
Projects : Commercial & Industrial. In depth knowledge of AISC Codes, experience of model checking, ability to raise RFI’s independently is essential. Experience in Tekla environment is preferred. Checkers from SDS2 background may also apply.
ITI with 12 to 15 years strong experience may also be considered
Customer Relation Executive
• Data mining for searching relevant / prospective clients from the assigned territories.
• To make cold calls to the prospective clients and promote our engineering services viz : Structural Detailing, BIM etc.
• Maintain systematic data of all the sales promotion transaction in CRM software.
• Lead generation , booking appointments of the prospective clients for the territory sales managers.
• Rigorous follow up to PGT on the clients bid-list.
We are looking for young, energetic and dynamic professional to promote our engineering services in Europe / UK / Australia / Middle-East markets. Experience in international BPO / KPO in sales process is essential.
Fresh Diploma / Graduated Civil / Mechanical engineers with excellent verbal English communication skills and flair to develop career in Business development function may also apply
Qualification : Diploma in Civil or ITI Civil
• Min 4-8 years’ experience in detailing of commercial projects, UK
• Good command on AUTOCAD is must.
• Candidate should possess good exposure in either Rebar CAD.
• Good working knowledge in producing error-free drawings.
• Be able to complete drawings/ schedule with minimal supervision.
• Should self-check the drawing, so as to produce drawings with minimum errors.
• Should have a strong urge to learn, able to work in a team and maintain a good working relationship with colleagues
BIM Modeler (Architectural and Structural)
Qualification : Diploma or Degree in Civil Engineering / Architecture.
• Minimum 4 Years BIM Modelling experience using Revit on various architectural and structural elements /components.
• Good experience in Revit family creation.
• Escalating & Documenting (RFI’s, emails) Constructability issues (Clashing Information & Clashing Geometry) during and after Modelling.
• Understanding of various International BIM standards (UK BIM protocol, US AIA BIM standard)
• Good Understanding of BIM LOD’s (Level of Development)
• Should have worked on International Projects.
• Should be aware of BIM Best & Worst practises.
• Good troubleshooting abilities.
• Knowledge of other BIM software (Navisworks, ArchiCAD) will be appreciated.
Why Join PGT
We don’t just offer a job, we offer a career path to people as we believe that people should grow along with the organization.
We have a team of young and dynamic professionals who love working with PGT due to open culture which provides different platforms to all the individuals to showcase their talent, express innovative ideas, and explore new concepts.
PGT is a growing and progressive organization where one can build a career.
Opportunities to work with overseas clients.
Flexible working hours for work-life balance
Work life @ PGT
PGT’s work culture is systems driven which helps employees to deliver the best output.
Business Goals, Functional Goals and the individual Goals are clearly defined by the leadership team.
Roles and responsibilities of all the positions are clearly defined to establish the role clarity of all the individuals.
Performance is monitored and a regular feedback is provided so that corrective actions are initiated at the right time.
Performance Reward Schemes linked to the revenue and the productivity.